Holy Guacamole Cream Pasta1 16oz pack of brown rice spaghetti or whole wheat pasta
- 1-2 avocados
- 2 garlic clove
- 4-6 tbsp milk or chicken stock
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp jalapenos
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 4 green onions + more for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine avocado, garlic, milk, cashews, lime juice, cilantro, oil, and chili pwd. Pulse until smooth.
- Add tomato and 2 green onions and pulse for 2-5 seconds until just combined.
- Mix guacamole sauce in with pasta and serve with green onions sprinkled over top