Friday, March 16, 2012

Sloppy is my middle name


I must say I am a sloppy joe connoisseur. I have to have tried a dozen or more recipes. I just love all of the flavors that go into them. All of the ingredients they can include and be so different. They are super healthy and an easy way to get kids to eat a lot of different ingredients without knowing it.
Tonight I am going to be making one of my favorites of all time. It's Rachael Ray of course. You know, now that I think of it, most of the ones I have made are from her. Amazing recipes. This one is called a Buffalo Joe. Follow the link though because for some reason she has a couple Buffalo Joe recipes. I really love this one.
In this recipe I changed a few things with much luck and actually have never made it the way it's called for. If you do and it's awesome let me know. But the day I was going to make it I realized I had no worcestershire in the house. So instead I googled good substitutes and did red wine vinegar (completely leaving out the cider vinegar) and soy sauce. (GF for me). It was amazing. I think I did just a couple splashes of each. It tasted amazing and have been doing it the same ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment