Friday, January 23, 2009

Hollywood Squares

So I found these on a food web site I am addicted to and I highly recommend checking it out. It's called foodgawker.com. It links you to other peoples recipes on their blogs. Great pictures and great recipes. It's awesome. So this is one I found on there and made for the holidays. I have to say I resisted trying them forever because I knew I would have a hard time just having one and I was right. When I was home for xmas I dove into the stash I had sent my dad. These things are amazing. Super easy and super flavorful. Try them for sure. Visit this link for a picture. I don't have one unfortunately.



Hollywood Squares
The Homesteading Housewife blog

2 c peanut butter
2 1/2 c powdered sugar
1 t pure vanilla extract
1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
1/2 c butter

Topping:
2 squares of semi sweet baking chocolate
1 T peanut butter

Combine all of the ingredients except the topping. Mix well and press into buttered 8X8 or 9X9 pan. Melt the topping ingredients in the microwave at short increments. Start out with 30 seconds, stir and then 15 seconds until it's melted. I made way more of this than it called for because this wasn't enough for me. I used semi sweet chips because I had them already. You can kind of free style with that as far as that goes. It tastes amazing when it's done. Wow. There you go Tiffany. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment