Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Blog

Yeah, I know. Another blog. I was starting to feel like I was writing too much about food on my blog that started out as a blog about my adventures with Lucy. So now, this blog is totally dedicated to food. I plan on including pictures of all of the things we make here at our house as well as all of our dining adventures. They are few and far between lately to save money. I assure you this, there will be some to come though. Me and Jason are trying to plan something to come. Just need a sitter. So, I will start out by sharing you with some photos of some recent food creations. One is a loaf of honey whole wheat bread. One is a black and white cookie. The other one is a banana cupcake. I plan on including the recipes as well. Please feel free to try them out and enjoy them as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment