This was so simple but tasted so so good. It was so fresh and light. I added fresh rosemary and it really took it to another level. Only used about a two inch piece of the sprig and just diced up the leaves very finely. Really really yummy.
White Bean-and-Tomato SaladMartha Stewart Everyday Food September 2008
- 1 can (14 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a medium bowl, toss together beans, tomatoes, scallions, oil, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
- To store, refrigerate up to 1 day.