Monday, April 19, 2010

Super healthy, super yummy.


Found a new recipe on foodgawker.com from my girl Ellie Krieger. She has a new book out which I haven't been lucky enough to own yet, but one day will. It's called So Fresh Meals for Every Day of the Week. I love the way she cooks because it's usually pretty simple and creates such flavorful healthy dishes. Last night I made shrimp with cherry tomatoes, garlic, white wine, basil and orzo. Phenominal. I mean, this was some good stuff right there. And when you see basil in anything you know it's gonna be good. Here is the link to the blog where I found this recipe. They probably own the book. http://www.handletheheat.com/2010/04/garlic-basil-shrimp.html
You must try this one. It's so simple for real and the outcome is so flavorful and light. It's that time of year when we need these kind of dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment