Thursday, January 28, 2010

On a roll

I feel like I am getting back into the swing of remembering to post the food I cook and take pictures of what I make. I am happy about that. The food I cook makes me feel so good and sharing if with people makes me super happy.


This morning while I was looking through my cooking magazines. Food Network, Rachael Ray, and Everyday Food for something to make for dinner. Food Network won. I was feeling ambitious and it looked really simple so I went for it. It's called Vietnamese Noodle Soup. I have had this type of soup eating out but I tell you what, I never thought I would be able to make it. I was certain I was going to make it when all 6 reviews were super positive. This soup is amazing. You must try it. I was really surprised because by the smell of it, I didn't think I was going to like it, but the taste it much different. This soup tastes just as good as any soup from a Vietnamese restaurant. I can't wait to make it again. When I make it again I am going to make a double batch because we only got really three servings and a little serving for Lucy. I love leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment