Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some other cookies I have made

These were made during the fall. I used a basic peanut butter blossom recipe for them and used candy corn Hershey Kisses. They were so amazing. I can't wait to make them again. They went so well with the peanut butter flavor.

These are my classic chocolate chip cookie recipe. The only person getting this one is Lucy and whoever Lucy gives it too. It is a recipe I have been developing over the years. I am really proud of it because it's my own.

These are my new creation. Malt Chocolate Chip cookies. The malt powder adds just a hint of depth to them. It really turned out nice.

These are my white chocolate orange cookies. I make these more during the holidays for some reason. My friends request them I guess. I have also made a version of them with dried cranberries and walnuts that is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment